How do I activate my SkyCaddie with Membership?
After placing an order for a SkyCaddie, a Membership and any extras, your order will process and ship to the address you have designated. When your SkyCaddie arrives, you will need to register the device, activate the membership and select which Advanced Feature courses you would like on your SkyCaddie*. If you purchase a membership before you register the SkyCaddie, you will receive an email with a link that will easily tie that membership to your SkyCaddie and complete activation. To start the process, go to www.myskycaddie.com and follow the applicable instructions based on your SkyCaddie model. You will also need to download our Free CaddieSync Express software.
*Advanced Feature courses are not available for a Basic BREEZE with a Par Membership.
Why Membership Is Good
SkyGolf Memberships Offer More Than Just a Better Golf Game
Access to over 30,000 error-corrected maps you can trust
By choosing SkyCaddie, you demonstrate a commitment to improving your game and a keen appreciation for quality and reliability. As a member of our large SkyGolf community of astute golf consumers, you not only save strokes using the best rangefinder in golf, but you also have opportunities to try other fine products while saving money through our new SkyRewards Program.
• Only SkyGolf spends the time and money to map its own courses
• Only SkyGolf eliminates known errors contained in other map libraries
ClubSG, Golf’s fastest growing online community
• Store scores and track key stats
• Analyze your strengths and weaknesses
• Discover if your equipment is helping or hurting your game
• Share your successes with other golfers
Save 3x the nominal cost of memberships with SkyRewards
• Earn money-saving SkyRewards Points
• Receive exclusive discounts and offers from SkyGolf partners
• Save money on great products and services that more than cover the expense of your annual SkyGolf Membership